Add to shortlist button.
Search availability for Purlins and book online
|Book through New Forest website||OCT
Availability updated on 30 Sep 16 at 16:42
- Serviced apt sleeps up to 2
- During the winter off season October to April the main change over day is usually a Friday, but can be flexible depending on bookings.
- Bath, Shower, Non-smoking unit, King-sized bed, Ground floor bedroom, Elderly and less mobile, Part-time wheelchair users
- Prices (per unit per week for normal occupancy)
- Prices vary depending on season from Â£320 to Â£425 per week. Short breaks Oct to end April Â£160, 3 nights extra nights £50/night . Christmas & New Year not included. Separate offers for these please contact for details. Winter changeover flexible, Summer changeover Saturday
Spacious, Non-Smoking, quality accommodation with a personal touch, in the annexe of this picturesque converted Coach House and Stables; sleeps 2. Within 200 metres of the "open" New Forest yet easily accessible from the M27 and A35. Interesting courtyard setting. Garden for guest's use and off road parking. Accessed via a garden path and south facing patio doors, into a very large bed/sitting room with King Size bed. Separate living/dining room with archway to kitchen. Small hallway leading to modern bathroom with shower/bath.
Short breaks available from November to the end of April.
Regrettably no pets due to resident border collie.
SU 320115 50.90210 -1.54629
Turn south at junction 2 on the M27 and proceed for about 2 miles along the Totton ring road. Turn right at 2nd roundabout towards Netley Marsh and then left into Woodlands Road. You will find us about 1 mile along the road situated on the right-hand side of the second Z bend. If you pass Hotel TerraVina on the left you have just missed us!
By Public Transport.
By train to Ashurst (New Forest) 1 mile from property. Currently an hourly service. Pick up from station by arrangement.
Local bus from Totton, 3 miles from property, stops 250m from the door. Currently half-hourly service.
By air to Southampton, transfer to train for Ashurst.
- Ironing facilities
- Private parking
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Building of historical interest
- Central heating
- Microwave cooker
- DVD player
- CD player