Add to shortlist button.
Join us for a guided Canoeing tour on Beaulieu River. Paddling through the Nature Reserve in traditional Canadian canoes, you'll love the wildlife and scenery.
This can be a great family friendly activity or something to share with your nearest and dearest. A unique and wonderful way to see the heart of the New Forest.
All canoe sessions are guided by a canoe coach, so you'll feel safe and confident. A chance to get to grips with your paddle and learn some new skills, whilst discovering all about the history and traditions of this remarkable river.
Family Canoeing is a fantastic way to get kids out on the water, enjoy a fantastic 90-minute trip paddling along the Beaulieu River, children as young as 18 moths can join this tour so why not get the whole family involved.
Canoeing Explorer is for those more adventurous, from Baileys Hard to Bucklers Hard and beyond you will travel a great distance in 2 hours 30 minutes. This activity is for 12 years plus.
Visit our website to see canoeing videos, make your booking and hear from people who have enjoyed canoeing on the Beaulieu River
Family session - Adults £22, Children £17
Canoe Explorer - £35 Per person
Also at this Venue
- Archery Tag
- Ladies Kayaking Evenings
- New Forest Activities
- Sunset Cruises – Canoeing
- Kayaking Tours
- Archery in The New Forest
- Bike Hire from Beaulieu
- Canoe & Kayak Courses
- Team Building New Forest
- Battlefield LIVE New Forest
- Walking in the New Forest
- Family Bush Craft Days
- Kids Activities
- Paddle to the Pub
- Ropes Course
SU 386021 50.81745 -1.45210
Located in the heart of Beaulieu, on the High Street opposite the village school. Activities take place throughout The New Forest & surrounding area
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Disabled access
- Facilities for groups
- On-site light refreshments
- Public toilets
- Regional Tourist Board Member
- Wheelchairs available
- Accepts groups
- Children welcome
- Dogs accepted
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- The surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
various depending on activity
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- The route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Service dogs are NOT allowed:
not possible for some activities e.g. kayaking
- Seating available for visitors with limited mobility
- Wheelchairs provided
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift:
- From the entrance to reception / ticket area
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
We provide a range of outdoor activities. These are as inclusive as possible, however people would be strongly advised on booking to let us know of their requirements.