Add to shortlist button.
A full day course and great fun for families and kids over 12 years old.
There is lots of chance during the day to make the most of your interests and the weather. The basic outline of the day will be the 5 keys to survival;
Shelter, Signal, Warmth, Water & Food
The courses take place in our fantastic woodland on Beaulieu Estate hidden behind the National Motor Museum. All the instructors have a wide range of experience and will help you make the most of your time with us.
£70 for Adults | £55 for 12-18yrs old
Also at this Venue
SU 386021 50.81745 -1.45210
Located in the heart of Beaulieu, on the High Street opposite the village school. Activities take place throughout The New Forest & surrounding area
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Disabled access
- Facilities for groups
- On-site light refreshments
- Public toilets
- Regional Tourist Board Member
- Wheelchairs available
- Accepts groups
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- The surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
various depending on activity
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- The route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Service dogs are NOT allowed:
not possible for some activities e.g. kayaking
- Seating available for visitors with limited mobility
- Wheelchairs provided
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift:
- From the entrance to reception / ticket area
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
We provide a range of outdoor activities. These are as inclusive as possible, however people would be strongly advised on booking to let us know of their requirements.