Add to shortlist button.
The fishing season runs from 16th June to the 14th March. A variety of fish can be caught here including, Roach, Bream, Tench, Carp, Pike, Pearch, Eels and Rudd.
Forestry Commission fishing permits are available as Day, Weekly or Season tickets.
Day and Weekly tickets are available from the following outlets:
• The Queens House, Lyndhurst, Mon-Fri 9am - 3pm)
• Roundhill Campsite, Brockenhurst
• Tightlines Angling Centre, Totton
• East Boldre Post Office, East Boldre
• Poingdestres Angling, Shirley
• Loni's Angling Centre, New Milton
Adult - Up to 2 rods:
Day - £7.25
Week - £21.50
Season - £85
Concession (OAP/Under 17s & Disabled) - up to 2 rods:
Day - £5.25
Week - £11.00
Season - £43.00