Add to shortlist button.
The New Forest offers a vast area of fantastic scenery, an abundance of wildlife and a unique history, making a real favorite for walking.
Based on the South Coast you can find yourself in dense woodland one minute and then on open coastline the next.
An ideal area for exploring whether you are new to walking or an experienced rambler. We provide a range of guided walks with great local guides along with helpful tips, guides and maps to help you on your way.
Visit our Booking Centre in Beaulieu Village and see our range of useful walking equipment in our shop.
Open all the time
Full Day Guided Walks: £25
Half Day Guided Walks: £12
Also at this Venue
SU 386021 50.81745 -1.45210
Located in the heart of Beaulieu, on the High Street opposite the village school. Activities take place throughout The New Forest & surrounding area
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Disabled access
- Facilities for groups
- On-site light refreshments
- Public toilets
- Regional Tourist Board Member
- Wheelchairs available
- Accepts groups
- Children welcome
- Disabled access
- Dogs accepted
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- The surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
various depending on activity
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- The route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Service dogs are NOT allowed:
not possible for some activities e.g. kayaking
- Seating available for visitors with limited mobility
- Wheelchairs provided
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift:
- From the entrance to reception / ticket area
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
We provide a range of outdoor activities. These are as inclusive as possible, however people would be strongly advised on booking to let us know of their requirements.