Add to shortlist button.
Bartley Lodge is an elegant Grade II listed building surrounded by 8 acres of grounds.
Once a private hunting lodge, Bartley Lodge offers a haven of relaxation, with beautiful landscaped gardens, gallery lounges and an indoor swimming pool.
As with all our hotels, you can still feel the forest's strong influence throughout, from the meals created in it's AA Rosette-awarded restaurant, using local produce, to the inviting bedrooms that overlook the spacious grounds.
If you want a taste of New Forest life, then stay with us at Bartley Lodge Hotel. It may be easy to find, but we think you'll find it hard to leave.
Children welcome from any age.
SU 298131 50.91660 -1.57744
From the M27:
Leave at junction one signposted to the New Forest, at the roundabout take the first exit signposted Lyndhurst heading towards A337. At the second roundabout take the third exit signposted Lyndhurst A337. As you join this road, you will see the signs for Bartley Lodge Hotel on the left-hand side.
Leave at the final exit before the A31 turns into the M27 (junction one). At first roundabout take the third exit towards the A337. At the second roundabout take the third exit signposted Lyndhurst A337. As you join this road, you will see the signs for Bartley Lodge Hotel on the left-hand side.
- Children welcome
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Licenced (table or bar)
- Packed lunches provided
- Special diets available
- Lounge for residents' use
- Night porter
- Passenger lift
- Ironing facilities
- Conference facilities
- Christmas special programme
- Travel agent bookings
- Snacks/afternoon tea
- Baby listening service
- Private parking
- Totally non-smoking
- Building of historical interest
- Disabled facilities
- Central heating
- Laundry facilities
- Electric shaver points
- Telephone (public)
- Television available
- Swimming pool - indoor onsite
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Restaurant open to non-residents
- Cycles for hire
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- Vegetarian diet available
- WiFi or internet access
- Leisure club (onsite or nearby)
- Air conditioning
- Coach parties welcomed
- Single sex groups welcomed
- Evening meals
- High chairs available
- Cots available
Children welcome from any age.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- Public toilet
- One or more bedrooms
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Clear surfaces such as glass doors have contrast markings
- Baby changing facilities
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Bath with shower
- Bedrooms available with en suite bathrooms suitable for guests who use a wheelchair
- Entrance well lit
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Menus available in large print (14pt and over)
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities