Add to shortlist button.
Take a journey....
- Discover the people, places and events that have made the New Forest coast unique with our colourful, hands-on displays.
- Enjoy a range of events including family activities, talks, workshops and concerts.
- Choose from the range of gifts and books in the museum shops.
- Experience some of the best art exhibitions in the south in our excellent art galleries.
All year: Mon-Sat: 10am-4pm
Please note last entry 3.30pm.
Please phone for details of Christmas opening times.
Adults - £6.00
Child (5-16 years) - £3.00
Under 5's - Free
Concessions - £5.00 (Senior Citizens, ES40 holders, Students)
Family(2A+ up to 4C) - £12.00
NE 323550 50.75820 -1.54343
By Rail: five minutes walk from Lymington Town railway station
By Road: leave the M27 at Junction 2, follow the A326 towards Fawley, then take the B3054 through Beaulieu to Lymington. Follow brown signs to museum and car park.
Parking: nearest parking in Emsworth Road, including two disabled spaces beside the museum
: 0 miles from Lymington Town station
- Baby changing facilities
- Coach parties accepted
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for educational visits
- Gift shop
- Public toilets
- Wheelchairs available
- Accepts groups
- Children welcome
- Disabled access
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Smoking not allowed