Add to shortlist button.
Search availability for Okeover and book online
|Book through New Forest website||MAY
Availability updated on 23 May 17 at 08:39
Okeover is a comfortable friendly family Edwardian house locatated in a quiet cul de sac just a few minutes walk to the Forest and Village Centre. Lyndhurst has cycle hire, a golf club, a variety of shops and eating places, riding is nearby.
We have two ensuite shower rooms with superking beds that can be twins if required. The third, is an apartment on the 1st floor suitable for families or for longer stays, as there is the option to self cater if required, normally minimum stay of 3 nights required.
We have off road parking, a garden, wifi and cycle storage. Dogs accepted by prior arrangement.
Reductions given for stays of 3 nights or more.
Children welcome from any age.
Kent, United Kingdom
01 December 2016
“Excellent, highly recommend.”
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Okeover, Anne couldn't do enough for us. The king size bed was very comfortable. We were very close to the town, so could walk to the restaurant for an evening meal. Well placed for the forest, would highly recommend, only blemish was that the shower was under powered.
Reply from Okeover at 1 Dec 2016
Thanks Andy for your positive comments, it was our pleasure having you both stay with us. No one has remarked on the shower before - I must try it myself and if I have the same problem will contact our plumber!
SU 298085 50.87524 -1.57782
From junction one off the M27 follow the signs to Lyndhurst. Shortly after entering the village turn immediately right opposite garage into Forest Gardens.
From bus stops in High Street: Turn into Romsey Road by traffic lights, Forest Gardens is 2nd on left opposite the garage.
- Children welcome
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Lounge for residents' use
- Ironing facilities
- Private parking
- Totally non-smoking
- Central heating
- Electric shaver points
- Television available
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- Vegetarian diet available
- WiFi or internet access
- DVD player
- High chairs available
- Cots available
- Real log/coal fires
Children welcome from any age.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Clear surfaces such as glass doors have contrast markings
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
email for access statement
- Steps to the main entrance
- 1Number of steps to entrance
- Bell at main entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low potassium
- Low sodium
- Nut free
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours