Search availability for Undercastle Cottage and book online
|Book through New Forest website||MAY
Availability updated on 25 May 13 at 17:38
Berwick St. John
Tel 01747 828170
Fax 01747 829090
A secluded, thatched cottage with two outhouses in a peaceful, idyllic setting at the bottom of a woodland track and set in 3/4 acre of garden fronting the River Avon. Immediate access onto New Forest woodland. Half a mile of private fishing. Tastefully furnished interior to high specifications - Visit Britain 5 star, Gold Award.
Low occupancy special rates apply for parties of 4 or fewer - 15% off the quoted tariff - subject to booking within four weeks of the holiday date and not including 25/06 - 03/09, Xmas & New Year.
For further details see
see location on Google maps. Map reference: SU 151157 Lat: 50.94054 Long: -1.78504
Full directions and key details are supplied at the time of booking.
- Private parking
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Pony trekking/horse-riding
- Staff fluent in French
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- Laundry facilities
- Linen provided
- Cots available
- Microwave cooker
- Washing machine
- Ironing facilities
- DVD player
- Central heating
- Cottage sleeps up to 8
- Children must be supervised due to the river frontage and garden ponds.
- Accepts pets, Bath, Shower, Non-smoking unit, Scenic view, King-sized bed, Ground floor bedroom
- Prices (per unit per week for normal occupancy)
- (1) Weekly bookings in the peak summer period normally start on a Friday. (2) Low occupancy special rates apply for parties of 4 or fewer - 15% off the quoted tariff - subject to booking within four weeks of the holiday date and not including 23/06 - 01/09, Xmas & New Year.