Lymington Yacht Haven,
Kings Saltern Road,
Enjoy a relaxing sailing trip with lunch or dinner aboard a sleek, spacious and luxurious yacht.
Explore the Solent from Lymington in the New Forest. Get involved, under the guidance of your friendly, experienced skipper, or just sit back and take in the fantastic views!
Dream away the hours, relaxing on deck in the sunshine. A glass of champagne and a freshly prepared two course meal is included on board.
Discover new places, new perspectives and learn how to sail – you can even swim in the Solent if you’re brave enough!
• Sail with Lunch (0930-1530) or Sail with Dinner (1530-2130)
• Sail on the Solent and see the Isle of Wight and the Needles
• Enjoy sunset at sea on the Sail with Dinner
• Glass of Champagne on arrival
• Two course freshly prepared meal at anchor off the Isle of Wight
• 42-49 foot luxury, modern and well-maintained yachts
• Professional skipper and crew to ensure your safety and comfort
• Individuals and couples are welcome on shared yacht trips
• Group bookings are welcome on your own exclusive yacht (at least 8 places must be booked)
• Each yacht can accommodate up to 10 guests
• Available every day of the week from May to September
• Advanced booking required and subject to availability
• If trips are cancelled due to safety or weather conditions, your booking will be rescheduled
• Children are welcome but must be accompanied by an adult
For further details see www.escapeyachting.com. To check availability and book email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01202 313607 (office hours) or 07768 515950 (out of office hours) and quote ‘New Forest’.
- Accepts groups
- Children welcome