Search availability for Kents Farmhouse
Availability updated on 13 Jun 13 at 21:11
Mrs Alana Dawe
Tel 023 8081 3497
Fax 023 8081 3497
Grade II listed thatched farmhouse with oak beams, inglenook fireplaces and cottage garden, working beef farm 200m from road, walking distance to village pub. Massage and beauty treatments available.
see location on Google maps. Map reference: SU 309139 Lat: 50.92374 Long: -1.56173
From M27 junction 1 at Cadnam roundabout take A336 towards Totton, at large crossroads turn left signposted Windsor after 1/2 mile Kents Farm on left.
- Building of historical interest
- Working farm
- Private parking
- Health/beauty facilities onsite
- Central heating
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Totally non-smoking
- Special diets available
- Vegetarian diet available
- Electric shaver points
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Double room sleeps 2
- 5ft double bed cottage decor window south aspect, ensuite.
- En suite room, Non-smoking room
- Prices (per person per night for bed & breakfast for normal occupancy)