Please select from the options below to highlight elements on the map.
Walking in the New Forest
The New Forest offers a vast area of fantastic scenery, an abundance of wildlife and a unique history, making a real favorite for walking.
Based on the South Coast you can find yourself in dense woodland one minute and then on open coastline the next.
An ideal area for exploring whether you are new to walking or an experienced rambler. We provide a range of guided walks with great local guides along with helpful tips, guides and maps to help you on your way.
Visit our Booking Centre in Beaulieu Village and see our range of useful walking equipment in our shop.
Full Day Guided Walks: £25
Half Day Guided Walks: £12
Open all the time
ContactNew Forest Activities Booking Centre
VenueNew Forest Activities Booking Centre
The Old Forge, Beaulieu, SO42 7YA
Map reference: SU 386021 Lat: 50.81745 Long: -1.45210
Located in the heart of Beaulieu, on the High Street opposite the village school. Activities take place throughout The New Forest & surrounding area
Parking : free
Nearest station : 4 miles (6.4 kms) from Beaulieu Road station
Also at this venue
Self-assessed accessibility details
- The surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
various depending on activity
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- The route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift:
- From the entrance to reception / ticket area
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Service dogs are NOT allowed:
not possible for some activities e.g. kayaking
- Seating available for visitors with limited mobility
- Wheelchairs provided
We provide a range of outdoor activities. These are as inclusive as possible, however people would be strongly advised on booking to let us know of their requirements.