Please select from the options below to highlight elements on the map.
Search availability for King's Huts and book online
|Book through New Forest website||JUN
Availability updated on 11 Jun 13 at 22:04
Middle Common Road
Mr Tony Hockley
Kings Hyde House
Tel 07768 237389
A beautiful Listed cottage within the National Park. The cottage has been kept unspoilt, with most of its historic features retained from the day that it was built by Mrs King in 1908. Period and antique furnishings, including William Morris curtains, have been carefully combined with modern comforts such as underfloor heating and wireless internet. The large and sunny enclosed garden is always popular, complete with a cosy West-facing summerhouse. Truly a special place to stay.
We are very proud that most of our bookings are from returning guests.
For further details see
see location on Google maps. Map reference: SZ 300954 Lat: 50.75743 Long: -1.57604
King's Hut is located between Pennington Common and Upper Pennington Common, on Middle Common Road, just outside Lymington.
The nearest bus stop (X12) is by the Catholic school on Ramley Road, which is 5 minutes walk away.
By car heading West from Lymington on the A337 take the first right after the mini-roundabout, onto Ramley Road. After passing the church and Pennington Common turn left onto Middle Common Road. King's Hut is located just before the road ends at Upper Common Road.
- Building of historical interest
- Private parking
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Senior citizens reduced rates
- Gay/lesbian friendly
- Cycles for hire
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Pony trekking/horse-riding
- Games room onsite
- Staff fluent in French
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- WiFi or internet access
- Laundry facilities
- Linen provided
- Microwave cooker
- Washing machine
- Ironing facilities
- Drying facilities
- DVD player
- CD player
- Central heating
- Real log/coal fires
King's Hut Details
- Cottage sleeps up to 4
- One double and one twin bedroom, plus cot.
- Bath, Shower, Non-smoking unit
- Prices (per unit per week for normal occupancy)
- Â £15 charge for each pet. Heating, Egyptian Cotton bedlinen, bathrobes, towels, welcome hamper, broadband internet, coal (winter) and charcoal (summer) all included. 10% discount if only two people staying. 20% discount for two-week bookings