Search availability for Purlins and book online
|Book through New Forest website||MAY
Availability updated on 24 May 13 at 09:08
159 Woodlands Road
Mrs Kay Lindsell
159 Woodlands Road
Tel 023 8029 3833
Spacious, Non-Smoking, quality accommodation with a personal touch, in the annexe of this picturesque converted Coach House and Stables; sleeps 2. Within 200 metres of the "open" New Forest yet easily accessible from the M27 and A35. Interesting courtyard setting. Garden for guest's use and off road parking. Accessed via a garden path and south facing patio doors, into a very large bed/sitting room with King Size bed. Separate living/dining room with archway to kitchen. Small hallway leading to modern bathroom with shower/bath.
Short breaks available from November to the end of April.
Regrettably no pets due to resident border collie.
For further details see
see location on Google maps. Map reference: SU 320115 Lat: 50.90210 Long: -1.54629
Turn south at junction 2 on the M27 and proceed for about 2 miles along the Totton ring road. Turn right at 2nd roundabout towards Netley Marsh and then left into Woodlands Road. You will find us about 1 mile along the road situated on the right-hand side of the second Z bend. If you pass Hotel TerraVina on the left you have just missed us!
By Public Transport.
By train to Ashurst (New Forest) 1 mile from property. Currently an hourly service. Pick up from station by arrangement.
Local bus from Totton, 3 miles from property, stops 250m from the door. Currently half-hourly service.
By air to Southampton, transfer to train for Ashurst.
- Building of historical interest
- Private parking
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Microwave cooker
- Ironing facilities
- DVD player
- CD player
- Central heating
- Serviced apt sleeps up to 2
- During the winter off season October to April the main change over day is usually a Friday, but can be flexible depending on bookings.
- Bath, Shower, Non-smoking unit, King-sized bed, Ground floor bedroom, Elderly and less mobile, Part-time wheelchair users
- Prices (per unit per week for normal occupancy)
- Prices vary depending on season from Â£290 to Â£400 per week. Short breaks Oct to end April Â£150, 3 night w/end FriMon or Â£180, 4 night MonFri. Christmas & New Year not included. Separate offers for these please contact for details. Winter changeover usually Friday, but can be felxible. Summer changeover Saturday