To build your own Itinerary, click to add an item to your Itinerary basket.
Already saved an Itinerary?
Enjoy a get-away a little closer to home and escape to the New Forest National Park for a family-friendly camping experience this summer! There’s nothing quite like emerging from a peaceful nights rest under canvas to take on the day!
Our campsite can be found at Hazel Copse Farm, a working farm in the picturesque village of Beaulieu in The New Forest. We offer standard grass pitches for a 'bring our own' camping experience, or Glamping bell tents for those looking to add a little more glamour to their stay. Plus, we'll provide you with all the amenities you’ll need for a wonderful camping holiday in The New Forest.
Some things to know before you book :
- Find our campsite in Beaulieu, in the New Forest National Park
- We welcome families and couples, with a maximum of 6 people per pitch for standard pitches, and 2 people for glamping
- Book either Friday to Monday or Tuesday to Friday (3 night stays only)
- Arrivals between 14:00 – 17:00, depart before 10:00
- Car parking available. Additional vehicles charged at £15 (max 2 cars per pitch)
- You’re welcome to bring your own gazebos
- Any BBQ’s must be off the ground
- Grass pitches suitable for tents and campervans
- Due to being on a working farm, we’re unable to accommodate dogs
If opting for glamping, our bell tents include:
- Cosy double bed with bedding and linen, pillows, cushions and blanket
- Large wooden chest to store your belongings
- Hanging organiser for smaller belongings and electrical devices
- Side table with lantern - Large floor rug
- Your own wooden picnic bench outside your tent
- Bunting and fairy lights for a little added sparkle in the night
- Shared use of clean toilets, showers and washing up facilities
- Access to outdoor drinking water taps - No electrical hookup available
What to expect at our campsite:
- Clean toilets, showers and washing up facilities
- Access to outdoor drinking water taps
- No electrical hookup available
- Social distancing guidelines to protect you and us
- Hand sanitiser at facility entryways
Taking bookings from between May - September. We understand that things are uncertain at the moment, so we want to make things as flexible as possible for you. If you need to, you can cancel up until 7-days before your stay for a full refund.
Get in touch today by calling 01590 612377, or book on our website!
* Open from May to September
Using passion and expertise Fairweather’s have created a unique Plant and Garden Centre…
Beaulieu featuring the world-famous National Motor Museum, Palace House home of the…
A unique 18th century village where warships for Nelson's Navy were built. Historic 18th…
Exbury Gardens & Steam Railway is now open!
More than 100 years in the making, Exbury…
From the massive Eurasian Bison to the tiny Harvest Mouse there is something at New…
St Barbe is the focal point for arts and heritage in this area. It has a modern museum…
Fun for all ages with a schedule of open-air activities every day including…
Find out what makes the Forest so special at the New Forest Heritage Centre. The Museum…
Ideal for somewhere to picnic or play games this extensive sunny site, with easy walks…
Eling Tide Mill has stood at the centre of life in Eling for centuries. For 900 years…
A Date with Nature based at the New Forest Reptile Centre, near Lyndhurst is open seven…