Open Day for everyone interested in boating on the Solent.
On Saturday 26th March we will be holding our annual Open Day from 10:00 to 16:00 in the clubhouse. Come and discover the fun of sailing and boating!
Everyone is welcome and no prior boating experience is required to join the RLymYC and take part in the huge number of activities on offer. Representatives from many areas of the club will be on hand during the Open Day to show visitors around and a selection of members' boats will be available to view.
Meet members and staff of RLymYC and learn more about:
- Our regular keelboat and dinghy racing - including our Crew Match from 10am - 12pm (see below!)
- Our excellent junior and youth sailing (coaching, racing and adventures!)
- Our exceptional training and coaching (we are an RYA Training Centre and British Youth Sailing affiliated club)
- Our regular yacht and motor cruises, rallies, meets and socials in the Solent and beyond
- Our extensive social programme and onshore activities
- Our fabulous bar and restaurant, with sun terraces providing stunning views
- Our excellent waterfront services
- Our centenary year
- Our rooms available for private hire
and of course, all the benefits of becoming a member of Royal Lymington Yacht Club!
Whether your passion is powerboats, motor cruisers, yachts, dinghies or paddleboards, you'll find a warm welcome, excellent facilities, first-class training, expert waterside services and a thriving social programme for all ages both afloat and ashore!
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.