Corporate & Conferences
The New Forest is the perfect place to hold your conference, company days away or team building event, with easy access either by rail or road and plenty of venues to choose from no matter what meeting space or team building activity you're looking for.
Let your mind run wild surrounded by abundant wildlife and the untouched natural beauty in the New Forest. It's the perfect setting to get the cogs in your brain going in a conference, meeting or event. World-class hotels, meeting venues and exciting activities in stunning woodland and coastal settings makes the New Forest the ideal destination for any business event.
Conferences and meeting rooms
Accommodating for large, medium and small groups, there is a variety of choice when it comes to conference venues in the region.
For larger events you might wish to look at hotel conference centres which not only cater for your event but also offer accommodation for all who are attending. Examples include Balmer Lawn Hotel and Careys Manor Hotel.
If you are looking for meeting rooms for hire then amongst the choice of stunning venues you will find an array of premier options that not only offer a wonderful location to hold your meeting but also high quality service. Book your meeting in the New Forest and delegates will also be able to enjoy stunning views and motivating surroundings, all just 89 minutes by train from Central London.
You can even have a conference or meeting at some of our leading attractions, who have ideal spaces for such events. Both Beaulieu and Paultons Park have events and conference facilities so you can even tie a corporate event in with a fun day out.
Help increase your company’s teamwork effectiveness and help develop the ability to learn new skills with one of the many amazing teambuilding activities on offer in the New Forest. Or you may be looking for an activity to go alongside a conference or meeting, as it's been proven that our brain structure can improve when we spend time outdoors!
From water-based fun, tree-top adventures and country pursuits, to cooking demonstrations and even wine tasting, there are so many brilliant team building activities to choose from in our National Park.
Here's a round up of why you should book a conference or corporate event in the New Forest...
- There's a wide variety of venue options in the New Forest – including conference rooms, private meeting rooms and auditoriums.
- You can choose from many team building days out - including country pursuits, sailing on our coast and cooking demonstrations.
- If it's needed, lots of our venues that offer conference and meeting rooms also have great accommodation. And there are many other options of places to stay in the New Forest too.
- The New Forest is just 89 minutes from London Waterloo by train, making it quick and easy to bring your colleagues and partners to a stunning place to motivate the mind. Plus, it's easy to access from main roads via the M27.
- You and your guests are welcome to explore the New Forest while you're here - there's over 300 square miles of idyllic woods and open heathland to discover. You might even see some of your free-roaming animals!
Take a look below to discover more about the conference venues on offer in the New Forest...