Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of www.thenewforest.co.uk (hereafter called “the website”) is provided by Go New Forest CIC subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
Use of the website constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which take effect when you first use the website. Go New Forest CIC reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for regularly reviewing information posted online for the timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of the website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
Whilst Go New Forest CIC endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, expressed or implied, is given as to its accuracy and Go New Forest CIC does not accept any liability for error or omission.
Part of the website contains materials submitted to Go New Forest CIC by third parties. Opinions expressed within such materials do not necessarily represent the opinions of Go New Forest CIC. Third parties are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the website complies with relevant national and foreign law. Go New Forest CIC cannot guarantee the accuracy of this material and hereby expressly disclaims any responsibility for error, omission or inaccuracy in the material, misinterpretation and any loss, disappointment, negligence or damage caused by reliance on the material contained on this site or any failure or alleged failure in the delivery of the services referred to herein, or in event of the bankruptcy, liquidation or cessation of trade of any company, individual or firm referred to herein. Confirmation of the accuracy and currency in the information should be sought from the establishments concerned.
Go New Forest CIC shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
Go New Forest CIC accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience on an "as is" basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
By accessing any part of this site, you should be deemed to have accepted these Terms in full.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and any other rights in all material on this site are owned by Go New Forest.
You are permitted to print and download extracts from this site on the following basis:
- Use of documents and related graphics on this site are for information and/or personal use only
- Any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use.
- No documents or related graphics on this site are to be modified in any way.
- Graphics on this site are not to be used separately from the accompanying text.
- The Go New Forest copyright notice (i.e. © Go New Forest), or where applicable, those supplied by any other organisation, must appear in all copies.
- No part of this site may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without prior written permission from Go New Forest.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved.
1 Booking Terms & Conditions
Please see the individual advertiser’s own terms and conditions for booking and payment.
1.1 Go New Forest CIC maintains descriptions of the businesses presented on the website based on information provided by those businesses. This information is designed to give you a general guide to the businesses only. If you have any particular requirements you should check directly with the business concerned before booking.
1.2. All businesses will have specific rules and regulations that apply to guests visiting their premises or using their services. It is not possible to list all these on the website and for further details you should check directly with the business concerned before booking.
2. Consumers who experience a problem with any goods or services that they have bought online will be able to submit their dispute to an Online Dispute Resolution (‘ODR’) platform where it will be picked up by the appropriate dispute resolution body who will assist them in resolving their issue.